Stay tuned as we integrate the new measures & details for you below.
This will include from January 31st:
- Wear a mask when required. (Currently required from Jan.16th)
- Show proof of vaccination. See Service WA App
- Check in.
We also ask that you adhere to the following common sense guidelines:
- Hygiene – Wash your hands when you arrive.
- Equipment – Bring your own yoga mats, eye bags, covers for bolsters, blankets, straps. If you need to use one of our mats or any washable equipment, please disinfect it after use
- Social Distancing – Please maintain physical distancing whilst receiving the benefits of social connection & community.
- Exposure Sites – Please do not come to class if you have been to an exposure site- use an online option from the timetable to keep your routine going. Exposure sites are listed here.
- Please do not come if you are in self-isolation. Feel free to attend our Zoom classes instead.
- Please do not come to class if you are showing any COVID-like symptoms. A list of Symptoms & more information can be found here.